Your first Vivus loan
Hello there. Thanks for popping by.
Let's get to the important stuff:
- Borrow from £100 to £500
- Pay it back when you get paid, from 10 to 41 days
- Your first loan from Vivus is half price
- We're a lender, not a broker
|Borrow||£300 for 25 days|
|Interest rate||146% pa (fixed)|
|One repayment of||£330|
Get a decision online, usually in minutes. With no jargon and no catches.
Pay it back when you get paid, and then get on with your life.
For your first loan, interest is payable at the rate of 0.4% per day for the duration of the agreement.
If you haven't paid 5 days after the agreed date, a £15 late payment fee will be applied and interest will continue to be added at the same rate.
For any subsequent loan, interest would be payable at our standard rate. Click here for more information.
For more information see our Help and Info section.
How do Vivus loans work?
Find out how to apply
How does it work?
Applying for a Vivus loan You must:
- Be able to afford the repayment on the agreed date
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a UK resident
- Have a regular income
- Have a UK bank account with a debit card
- Have a mobile phone and email address
Information you'll need
You'll need to tell us:
- How much income you receive
- Your regular outgoings
- Your bank account details
- Your debit card details
Once you have a Vivus Loan
Use the 'Your Account' section to:
- Repay your loan at any time
- See details of your repayment
- Apply for another loan
- When you've repaid your existing loan
- After we have got to know you, we may be able to help you borrow larger amounts.
This is a rate capped product, which means that you cannot be required to pay more than 0.8% interest per day on the capital balance outstanding and more than twice the amount you borrow in total. For example, if you borrow £100 you cannot be required to repay more than £200 in capital, interest and charges. Failing to repay your loan on time will increase the cost of your borrowing and may affect your credit score, making it more difficult and possibly more expensive to obtain credit in the future. For further information see our Help and Info section.
Happy with what you've seen?
Apply online now. Once we've got your application we can usually give you a decision straight away.